That evening we went to the Draper Days Rodeo.
What a beautiful evening it was, overlooking the valley as the sun was setting.
In fact, the clouds were fascinating as they kept changing.
OK, yes back to the rodeo and the people, I just can't help myself sometimes with the photographs...
In fact, the clouds were fascinating as they kept changing.
OK, yes back to the rodeo and the people, I just can't help myself sometimes with the photographs...
The kids loved the mutton busting, the cash cow (next year we’re signing them up to chase around the cows covered in cash) and the cotton candy! Matthew was in heaven, couldn't get enough, probably wondering why we had never told him about this stuff before!!
The adults loved the wild cow milking (never seen that), tie down roping (what my
dad used to do when I was a kid), and of course the bull riding is always a huge hit!
It was a late night, but one the kids will remember for quite a while.
The adults loved the wild cow milking (never seen that), tie down roping (what my
dad used to do when I was a kid), and of course the bull riding is always a huge hit!
It was a late night, but one the kids will remember for quite a while.






Looks like you guys had a great trip! I always love your photos. And thanks for the word album tutorial—Robbie's birthday is coming up, so I think I'll try a number 12.
ReplyDeleteWow Grandpa looks old! Just kidding Kerry.
ReplyDelete