Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Family Tree


I am so excited about this fabulous tree I wanted to share, just in case any of you are interested!
It is done and should be hanging in my house in a few days!
I ordered it on a 24 x 24 inch gallery wrapped canvas and can't wait to get it on my walls!!
The website is www.legacydigitaldesign.com and she's having a sale! Check it out!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! I've got to see if I can talk Rob into this and get my pedigree chart done by Friday! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks AMAZING.....I am so grateful for eternal families!!! Can't wait to see your photos from Italy! Have a great weekend! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you love yours. I am getting one for my in laws for Christmas since it's on sale right now. Did you feel like 24x24 was a good size?
    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. It is gorgeous. I am off to check it out right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails