Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sisters

Megan, Aubrey, and Katelyn in their Easter dresses.
I found these cute dresses at Target and asked my "sewer extraordinaire", mother-in-law to make a skirt out of one for Aubrey.  I figure I don't have too many more years when they'll be able to or even want to match! I'll enjoy it while I can.

8 comments:

  1. They look like professional models! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your dresses very much. They look really cute on you. Love Emmelyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!!!! I love the pictures and their dresses! I am so grateful to have an AMAZING sister as well! Love ya, RACHELLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are SO cute! I love their dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Cute, Cute! I must admit the skirt did turn out great. What beautiful girls too! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all look so great. What a blessing to have each other. We love you all and so happy to have you in our family. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOO CUTE!!! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THE PRICES!!! WHY ARENT WE RELATED?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails