Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break Dilemma

Since Tyler and I have a big trip coming in a few weeks we decided to stay here for spring break.  It's been a little rainy, cloudy, and quite cool and windy.  However, the weather hasn't bothered my kids, as they just seem to enjoy the break from routine and are happy to go to the park, play with friends, go bowling, or watch a movie.  This morning we were headed to the library and then four friends were coming over.  As a last minute thought I said (outloud...I know better than to think outloud, it always gets me into trouble!) what about going to the store instead and picking up two things I need and then we could all make cookies.  You see there would be seven girls (my three and four other sisters) and of course that would be great fun!  But then there was the debate...voting...and a tie.  We let Matthew decide and I thought you'd enjoy a little of his DRAMATIC nodding!

5 comments:

  1. SOOOOO CUTE and a SMART one too! I loved it! keep the videos coming! Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the nice thing about having an odd number - there's always a tie-breaker! We are also staying home for spring break, but we're buried in several inches of snow. (At least one of my kids is bothered by it, and I definitely am!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. I had to laugh out loud when you made the comment about thinking out loud...I can't tell you how many times thinking out loud has gotten me STUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute kid.and smart also..Who wouldn't want cookies over a book? Or maybe a bppk with a cookie. Enjoyed the pic. of our trip. and Andrews birthday. what a fun day. I also enjoyed the Tender Mercies that I need daily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... love the new video sharing! cute cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails