Friday, March 12, 2010

A few little things I want to remember

I love that my Matthew hangs out on this little tub corner every morning while I do my hair and make-up.  Before I even have a chance to get him dressed he is in his shoes, ready to go outside.  He plays with his tub toys and chatters with me.  I know these things don't last for long, I love it!!

Then there are the twins, un-posed.  Even when the entire couch is empty, they prefer to sit 
RIGHT next to each other to watch SuperWhy.
We love Skype. Especially with so much of our family living out of state, it's been the best! I love watching how excited the kids get seeing their grandparents and aunts and uncles. 
This week Andrew shared the talk he gave in Church last week, it was great!
And then there's Aubrey playing the piano (pic coming).  She has really caught on quickly and enjoys it!! She usually practices her hymns in the morning and it seems to make our mornings run a little smoother. I love her belting out "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" singing as loud as she can and playing the entire song with the "loud" petal held down! 

It's the little things that make me smile. 
It's those things I'll miss when they're all grown up and have moved away.  
My friend, Katie uses this quote a lot.

“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look 

back and realize they were the big things.”

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that quote, it's so true. And thanks for sharing little pieces of your cute family on here, I know you post for journal purposes, but I love to read it all. I adore you guys :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these pics! "Brown eyes" smile is sooooo cute!!! What great memories! THANKS!!!! MISS you all! Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails