Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Best Friends

Can you imagine what it must be like for a twin to have a "play date" all day, every day?
Seriously, how much fun would it be to go to school together, come home and eat lunch together, play ALL day together, and then still get to have a sleepover every night?!?!
Katelyn and Megan have very few disagreements and every day seems like a great play date. How blessed we are to have them and how blessed they are to have each other. I hope they always are the
best of friends.



3 comments:

  1. Maybe someday we can all be friends! What do you think? I am going to have to buy them each cars before they'll give me a hug without being coerced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE BOTH SO CUTE!!! I sure love ya, kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how big they've gotten. They are so lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails