Friday, October 9, 2009
Our baby
We are done having babies. Both Tyler and I feel at peace about it.
I love babies, actually we both do. Tyler isn't one of those men afraid of newborns, he actually prefers them. That "newness" to him is gone in two weeks, so he does what I do and tries to SOAK in all that babiness. Their soft skin, their yummy smells, the way they pull their legs up under there bum, the way they sleep on you no matter how much is going on around them, the way they grasp onto your finger, or daze into your eyes. Ya, we love that and we are going to miss that in the future, at least until someone with a baby lets us love on theirs!
So it was a LITTLE hard to see my BABY turn one. Matthew has been such a delight to our family. Andrew prayed for a brother for two years and when we announced that I was pregnant he was sure it would be the brother he had prayed so hard for. It's always a blessing to have another child join your family and watch the LOVE you have for one another multiply!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Happy birthday to Matthew. I can imagine every one of his birthdays will be a milestone just like Aubrey's as he is your last. What great photos! How did you get him to show his one finger? Maybe it was a fluke, but we'll pretend he's a baby genius and knows how to tell people his age already.
ReplyDeleteOh that picture in the back of the truck is just too cute! I just want to eat him up! Love that kid!
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me know about your new blog address! It's great to see your amazing pictures.
ReplyDelete