GUEST BLOGGER: MEGAN
This man is loved and adored. So much that sometimes I think it may overwhelm him!!
We are so grateful for all he does for our family!
This man is loved and adored. So much that sometimes I think it may overwhelm him!!
We are so grateful for all he does for our family!
What a handsome boy!!!
Aubrey put these song words to pictures.
"I'm so glad when Daddy comes home, glad as I can be"
"Clap my hands and shout for joy and climb upon his knee"
"Put my arms around his neck, hug him tight like this"
"Pat his cheeks and give him what?"
"A great BIG kiss"
Hugs from sweet Megan
Kisses from Megan too!
After dinner we had his party.
Katelyn made him a super cute 3D football and a book with some really cute sayings and pictures.
Here is the card Katelyn made:
I got him a chocolate bar covered by a paper saying how great he is with the ingredients on the back, a jar of candy saying " Dad's Stache' of Candy", and a book of homemade coupons.
Matthew made him a sweet homemade card, a sticky-note coupon book, and a 3D perlerbead laptop that he can put in his office.
They were both laughing at the silly coupons he made. Oh how he adores his dad.
Aubrey was so sweet and got him one of his favorite snacks, beef jerky.
He ate the whole bag before the month was over.
After presents we pulled out the banana cream pie, one of my dads favorite desserts.
Let me tell you, it was fantastic, and most important, my dad liked it too.
From the kids and mom, we got him a massager that could massage his back, legs, and neck and could heat up it you wanted. He really liked it and let us all have a try.
We had a great Father's Day and could tell that my dad felt loved.We all so grateful for all he does for our family and the love that he shares with us.





















HAPPY FATHERS' DAY to one of my favorite dads! Thanks for being such a good husband and father to a family I adore. Love you more than words could say. Love to all!
ReplyDelete