Saturday, October 3, 2015

Matthew's 7th Birthday

Written by Matthew
This year was a great birthday!! My family got up early and made my my favorite breakfast, french toast.
During the school day my Mom brought in Sour Patch Kids popsicles for all my class.  Everyone loved them!  After school I got to have a party with my friends.  Lincoln, Cole, Chase, Luc, Sam, and Wyatt were able to come.  We went rock wall climbing.  My favorite thing about it was when I made it to the top of up the rock wall the first time. I was amazed and so were my friends! 
 We had pepperoni and cheese pizza and a chocolate Avengers cake and triple fudge brownie ice cream. It was delicious!!
Another thing I really loved was playing at the big park nearby.  It was huge and we played tag.  When I opened my presents I was amazed of how many legos I got. I got two air jitzus, and a samurai set. I also got drawing paper, colored pencils and a bunch of markers!
 Can you see how excited I was at my presents and that cool BYU card?
 Here is the party favor I gave my friends.
I am super glad that all of my friends could come and hope they had fun too.  It was a lot of fun! 
When we got home Uncle David, Aunt Jordan, and baby Burke got here and we had my family birthday party. 
I got an amazing Ninjago Lego set.  Can you tell I was excited?!?!
 Katelyn and Megan made me perler beads, of course:)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Matthew! I think you should show a little more excitement when opening your gifts. I couldn't tell if you like them or not!!!!! I love how you love life! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails