Craft shack girls made this year the best!!
I love these ladies!
We worked so well together and I love learning from each of them.
Aubrey had a great week and loved the crates!!
Making crafts...
Love getting to see some of my girl friends out and around and visiting the craft shack.
The crafts we did:
The bracelets turned out so cute
I love these cute girls. Aubrey is so blessed to have such a good friend in Aly. They had so much fun rock wall climbing and had some special perks since the Cahoons are COPE helpers.
Aubrey and cute friends from our ward.
A rainy, hat day in the craft shack.
Rocklin 6th ward
My 40th Birthday was a special day!!! Loved all the extra attention and love I got ALL day!
These cute friends decorated my bunk bed.
My friend, Cindy Abinante paid one of the leaders who is a massage therapist for a little massage for my birthday and another for when I get home. It was wonderful and so sweet!!
That evening the craft ladies planned a surprise party for the shack. I cried.
Ashleigh made her adorable and delicious cookies.
Me and the stake camp leaders.
Our ward did Seussical and Aubrey looked adorable.
Skits are always sooo fun!
Love this cute picture of the Cahoon family.

























No comments:
Post a Comment