If it's "great to be eight" then it must be cool to be twelve! I think for sure Andrew was looking forward to riding in the front seat and getting the Priesthood. In addition, I know he was anxious for his date with Tyler and I to visit the Sacramento Temple. At twelve, he can enter part of the temple where we perform baptisms for the deceased that didn't have a chance to get baptized on earth.
We were excited to be there with him for his first temple experience
and share with him what we love so much!!
He was blessed to have a family name that Grandma Prescott had found on her mission,
Anderson T. Foster to do for his first baptism ever!
We stopped at Tyler's favorite and Andrew's "newest favorite" burger place, Five Guys for a burger and then to Tops Yogurt afterwards. It was a special night spent with Andrew.




I'm so proud of this boy. We are so to have been part of his ordination. You have such wonderful traditions that all the kids certainly look forward to, Love to all!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete