Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hiking with Heidi

I met cute Heidi through my mutual friend, Paige Greenwood last year working on the Heidi Run. The Heidi Greenwood that passed away was named after this Heidi and I can see why.  
She is a great person and as a BONUS, she loved to hike like I do. 
 In fact, she has a hiking blog and club!!
Her blog is fantastic and found at hikingwithheidi.com

To kick off 2015 hiking club and chip away at my 40 miles of hiking in this my 40th year...
I loved exploring Lake Clementine. And how I love this moss!
 
Although we enjoy stand up paddle-boarding at upper Lake Clementine (more like a river in width), 
I've never been this far down to where the dam is. 
It was an overcast, cool day, but we enjoyed a beautiful, brisk 7 mile hike.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails