Lots of fun moments caught only by my phone this month and a few that I want to remember:
Aubrey invited a few girl friends for a last minute night at the Mall and then to get fro-yo.
There were some good laughs and fun conversations, LOUD singing and embarrassing moments at Tops, but absolutely great girls! How blessed we are that Aubrey has such fun, good friends!
Andrew won $50 and won his teacher $200 through a contest his orthodontist office was having. His teacher, Miss Main was tearful as she is a first year teacher and needs to add to her 6th grade library. And I could have cried (wink, wink) because this meant Andrew now had the money to buy this fantastic soccer bag he had been eying!
A few of my favorite pumpkin foods are available! Seriously, I've got to stock up!
We braved a few cold, rainy soccer games.
Not too many, because normally the fields get pretty soggy and they call off the games.
Playing with a friend, having rice krispie treats, and
snuggling with mom seemed to make it all do-able.
And the twins had a fun time roller-skating with this cute group of girls and again spending time with them at the senior center they visit frequently with their church, Activity Day group.
AND...I took this girl DRIVING.
JUST in the church parking lot (don't judge).
I figured I was given full reign (no restricted driving with only parents or only during the day) and so we spent some time parking, reversing, and driving around the church.
It was hilarious and she actually did really well.
She says she has a new appreciation for drivers :)
Our church has a really cool, combined adult/youth meeting using technology at it's best!
They had surveys that we had previously answered and then had the adults or youth text in their answers. It was really interesting and well done!
Life is good. We are happy, healthy, and much to be grateful for.

No comments:
Post a Comment