The doorbell rang during the middle of Family Home Evening.
This is what we found on the front lawn when we answered.
The kids cautiously approached the mystery cooler and opened it, just as someone yelled
"WATER FIGHT" and the water balloons began to fly!!!
I was so happy I knew it was coming (to insure we would be home my sweet friend who saw this darling idea on Pinterest) so I could grab my camera an capture these fun shots!
Above is the family responsible for the fun!
The Altons are dear friends who spent an hour and a half filling 350 water balloons for this five minutes of fun!
Notice in this one (above) the water balloon had JUST hit Cole's head (the plastic is still there)! Crazy, fun shot I don't think I could capture again if I tried!!
It was such a fantastic time that we will always remember!
Afterwards we had chocolate ice cream cones, played horse-shoes and kickball down at the park and back to our house for a board game. It was a great night with friends, truly enjoying summer!







All I can say is...........you have the BEST friends. What a fun surprise FHE! It looks like everyone was having a blast. Love to all!
ReplyDelete