Sunday, June 15, 2014

Spring Dance Show

It's always so great to watch my girls sing and dance in our local company.
Aubrey busted out a beautiful solo part to "Lean on Me".
 
And rocked some moves in "I'm a Believer".
 
And new to this age group...couple dancing!  Am I ready for this (wink, wink)!
 
These two did such a darling job, smiling the entire time to "Rockin' Robin".

Here's Megan, a super cute "Purple People Eater"!
And again we have Megan, doing the splits to "Story of My Life".  This is kind of a big deal, there are tryouts :) for the splits.  Katelyn did them too, but I missed it.
They sang a duet to a part of "Do You Want to Build a Snowman"?
This song had a lot of drama!!
We think they may have a future in acting too!
We love these shows and these girls!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails