I flew with my friend Danee, met Kristin for dinner at Costa Vida, and then headed to Provo for a few amazing days at Womens Conference.
My friend (and the co-director at powerofmoms.com), April Perry arrived later and as we began chatting she suggested we do a podcast together. Oh my was I nervous!
Here is the link.
But in the end it was fun and I even got this sweet text from a friend.
The next day we enjoyed amazing speakers and wonderful sessions.
I love Womens Conference.
And being with wonderful women and friends.
Love when Kristin, Anita, Lanea, and Danee are around.
So fun to spend some time with my cute friend, Paige who I miss so much!
I adore my Grandma and treasure any chance to be with her.
The next day was Kristin's bridal shower that I had been planning for weeks with the help of a few of Kristin's friends in Utah. My grandma and Danee were huge helps in preparing the food. Danee helped me come up with a delicious menu of Thai peanut noodle salad, strawberries and a chocolate dip, and trifles for dessert. The shower was held at her friend, Annie's parents home in Salt Lake. It was beautiful! I loved watching Kristin be SO gracious and kind as she opened each gift and then sincerely compliment and LOVE for the giver. It was so amazing to observe. Kristin is a wonderful sister and I am so excited for her dreams of getting married to come true.






No comments:
Post a Comment