March has been a very busy month so here's a quick catch up.
Matthew took home the class pet, Squeakers.
The twins learned to rip stick! Aubrey and Andrew were great teachers.
We had some rain and beautiful rainbows!
Little girl heaven is Mom's jewelry box.
Donuts for good grades.
These three girls served me breakfast in bed.
I love how they love to serve and cooking is their language.
We all love it when Tyler comes into Primary to help.
Katelyn decided to tape her name on her forehead to help Brent during piano practice.
I mastered this yummy crusty bread. It's so delicious!
Us girls enjoyed a wonderful night together for the general Women's meeting, enjoying Charming Charlies and frozen yogurt afterwards.
I LOVE them!
Aubrey was asked a few hours before church to play for sacrament meeting and in the Stake portion of the General Women's meeting.
She rocked it! I am so proud of her and ability to use her talents.
Andrew is loving having Tyler as his 11 year old scout leader. These are from Penryn Park.

No comments:
Post a Comment