A few things just to capture in February.
Matthew got to ride the school bus and I got to join him for his first
official school field trip to the local ice-skating rink.
We had a great day together!
He loved scouting around behind his bucket, riding on the sled, and being with friends.
I didn't take my nice camera so these iphone pics will have to suffice.
I took our dear friends, Spencer and Brittany's family photos in Ripon's beautiful almond orchards.
Here are a few favorites:
The best part of the night was hanging with this great family,
especially dinner with Brittany afterwards. They are the best!!
Also, my elementary school kids had their annual dance show from the recent PE unit.
They didn't love the experience (weren't crazy about the costumes or dances), but did a cute job!
David and Jordan came to visit and for a summer internship interview.
We LOVE having them around and enjoyed a low-key weekend.
We got in a family movie night, frozen yogurt, hike, and dinner at Macaroni Grill.
The girls made a celebratory hot chocolate with whipping cream when we heard David got the offer!!






No comments:
Post a Comment