The kids had spent time labeling all of their valentines for their class mates.
The twins had been "busy as bees" mass producing perler bead creations.
(I knew because my part time job is ironing them!!)
And we had our highly anticipated Family Night making and sharing our LOVE posters.
On Valentines Day I got to go into Matthew's classroom and help with his class party.
I set up this little photo booth and one of the mom's had a cute polaroid camera I used for the day.
I set up this little photo booth and one of the mom's had a cute polaroid camera I used for the day.
Matthew was quite excited about his "loot" that he brought home from school!!
That evening we had a special dinner,
including the presentation of the perler beads that the girls had worked so hard on.
Somehow I didn't get a photo of me and my main squeeze, Tyler,
but I sure LOVE all these cute kids I call mine!!
That evening we had a special dinner,
including the presentation of the perler beads that the girls had worked so hard on.
Somehow I didn't get a photo of me and my main squeeze, Tyler,
but I sure LOVE all these cute kids I call mine!!







HAPPY VALENTINES" DAY! You are all some of my favorite valentines. Love to all!
ReplyDelete