I don't know if I have ever been more excited for these kids to get out of school for the summer break!
I can't wait for a break from homework, at home projects, parties to bring something to,
emails, paperwork, and more emails.
Now don't get me wrong.
I am so grateful for a wonderful school with amazing teachers.
So, so grateful...and so ready for a break!
These cute kidos have finished sixth grade, fourth, second, and pre-school!
Here's a few things we've got planned:bowling, roller skating, swimming, play dates, library trips, free movies, french fry picnic, free Slurpee, building a huge fort, read to Alma 50, host a outdoor movie night, do service, hike, have lunch with Dad, cookie ditch, build with marshmallows and toothpicks, build a masking tape track, go to Bounce U, make homemade play dough, to name a few :)



You mean to say, they all got promoted?! Hard to believe! Can't wait to see everyone. Love to all!
ReplyDelete