I'm not sure where time has flown to, but this cute girl graduated from middle school!
I swear it was just yesterday we were attending kindergarten graduation...
This year she sang a solo to the "Together" song from High School Musical.
She did an amazing job and although she said she was nervous, her voice didn't show it!
I asked a friend to video with my phone while I took photographs, loved this view of my girl!!
Aubrey's BFF, Maddie
Her 6th grade teacher, Mrs. Mitchell
The poster I made for her with a few of my favorite photos.
Last, but not least...Aubrey and her biggest fans, Tyler and I!
We are so proud of Aubrey and the young lady she is becoming.
We love her poise, her smile, her helpful attitude, and her desire to choose the right!
How blessed we are to have her in our family!









Happy Graduation Aubrey! And congratulations to everyone for the great piano playing (we know Megan and Katelyn just started, but we're sure they're doing great already)! Hugs from Germany!
ReplyDelete