I used to do this post more regularly focusing on some of the most recent things that bring me joy,
but it's been a while.
So for today, I want to remember small moments like when we hop in the car
and take a picnic dinner to our favorite park.

And then catch up on our scripture study on the grass.
And then catch up on our scripture study on the grass.
I know Happiness is
seeing your kids hug on each other,
chase Dad around (and watch him laugh out-loud and love every minute!),
climb up the slide the wrong direction,
want to be in a picture with mom,
These are the days and moments when happiness is almost tangible and I want to put it in a jar.
I want to keep my children young and carefree and with me forever...at least their hearts will be!
I want to keep my children young and carefree and with me forever...at least their hearts will be!











No question about it! You're training them well. Love to all!
ReplyDelete