It's a big deal to turn ten.
I've been told that a few times this week, apparently it's big time to be "double digits".
We started the morning off with his breakfast of choice, coffee cake and sending him to school with BYU brownies. The kids in his class had their fingers crossed that this is what he would bring as his birthday treat because for two years as his music docent, what I lacked in musical ability and technical knowledge...I made up in BYU brownies!!
He got to choose one present to open and he was not disappointed!
This guy LOVES these Ninjago Legos!
This guy LOVES these Ninjago Legos!
For some reason all five of the kids happened to be in their navy and white "BYU" colors and thought that was pretty cool. Of course, they wanted a picture too!
After a half day of school, Grandma Jensen took the kids to a special treat...the McDonald's drive through and to the park for a picnic. That afternoon I didn't see him while he assembled his Golden Dragon. I made his dinner of choice, homemade chicken noodle soup and decorated his "Y" cake. The soup was good and he loved his cake, so it was a great success!
After a half day of school, Grandma Jensen took the kids to a special treat...the McDonald's drive through and to the park for a picnic. That afternoon I didn't see him while he assembled his Golden Dragon. I made his dinner of choice, homemade chicken noodle soup and decorated his "Y" cake. The soup was good and he loved his cake, so it was a great success!









Happy Birthday Andrew! Can't believe you are 10 years old. So sorry I couldn't be there to help with your legos. Looks like a great set! What a fun way to celebrate his birthday, with everyone wearing BYU colors. Was that planned or just by chance. Love you so much Andrew, so glad you are part of our family! Love to all!
ReplyDelete