When I was thirteen years old my youngest brother was born, a darling little boy, "David".
I spent a few years at home with him and have some fun memories including dressing him up in my pink dance costumes and driving him to his first day of first grade. When he was four years old I left home for college, never again to live at home under the same roof with each other. Although years may have separated us, I am so grateful that David and I have remained close. I enjoyed watching him grow up as an amazing athlete, a powerful missionary, and wonderful friend. I love my brother David. I appreciate his friendship and love to Tyler and me (He calls Tyler more than me).
I am blessed to be his sister and am so grateful we got a photo of the two of us on his wedding day.
We were so excited to be part of David and Jordan's wedding in the Salt Lake Temple.
It was a special, special day seeing my "little" brother sealed for time and eternity to his sweet bride.
My Grandpa Jensen performed the sealing which made it extra special for our family.
It was a beautiful, cold day (31 degrees for the high),
but we were still blessed to have many family and friends there with us to celebrate.
I am also excited to have Jordan join our family. What's wonderful is our families are long-time friends.
I grew up calling Jordan's mother, "Aunt Carla" and stayed with her for two weeks while my parents went to Japan when I was five. Her parents are some of the greatest people on earth.
They are kind, loving, and giving. How blessed my brother is to have them as in-laws.
Our new siblings!!
We took a lot of photos including our traditional "cousin" shot.
I love cousins. There is something about this relationship where you just pick right up where you left off!
Then I took a few more photographs of the beautiful new couple.
I loved watching them laugh, they are so happy together!
And so cute together!














Such a beautiful couple. Congrats David & Jordan! May life together treat you well.
ReplyDeleteIs this Salt Lake? It looks like Salt Lake but with different doors. Beautiful!! :)
ReplyDeleteI guess I should have read down farther... ;) And yes! They redid the doors, just in time for the beautiful wedding!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS POST!!!! Love you all! What a SPECIAL day! :) So grateful I could be apart of this special beautiful day! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute couple and gorgeous pictures, Rachelle! You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteLove you!