Monday, October 22, 2012

Tahoe-Family and Friends

Oh how we love Lake Tahoe and spending time with these great friends!!
 We celebrated Spencer's birthday, swam in the pool, ate pizza and LOTS of treats,

 and of course we played at the lake.
 After they left, we had some family time!!  We hiked and spent time in our favorite hammocks.
 In the middle of our remodel and move (we should have been packing) 
oh how we needed and LOVED some down time.
 After a fun few days I came back up with some girl friends for my sixth annual "girl's project weekend".  
HEAVEN. 
 Yes, it was wonderful.  
These women are fun, inspiring, and we got some serious projecting done!!
I didn't have my camera, but with my phone at least I captured a shot of us at 
dinner at one of our favorite spots on the water, Garwoods.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails