Add together
being on vacation,
away from all the cares of home in one of the most beautiful settings in the world,
with your family and extended family,
being on vacation,
away from all the cares of home in one of the most beautiful settings in the world,
with your family and extended family,
activities planned for the kids that they are aching to run off to every morning,
with their cousins, (which I LOVE watching because cousins seem to have the most amazing bond. They may not see each other for 12 months and will pick up right where they left off and are the best of friends. My kids are super lucky because their Price cousins are close in age and they have so much fun together!!!)
We call these three "the triplets", only seven months apart and attached at the hip
(well really hand - they held hands EVERYWHERE they went).
Two buddies who spent their days together happy as can be!
These two love each other so much - they are planning a lot of saving $ this year to visit one another!
Andrew's cousin, Josh is a few years older, but such a great kid. Always willing to include Andrew and loves chatting Star Wars, Fablehaven, and Webkins.
keep adding...
with their cousins, (which I LOVE watching because cousins seem to have the most amazing bond. They may not see each other for 12 months and will pick up right where they left off and are the best of friends. My kids are super lucky because their Price cousins are close in age and they have so much fun together!!!)
We call these three "the triplets", only seven months apart and attached at the hip
(well really hand - they held hands EVERYWHERE they went).
Two buddies who spent their days together happy as can be!
These two love each other so much - they are planning a lot of saving $ this year to visit one another!
Andrew's cousin, Josh is a few years older, but such a great kid. Always willing to include Andrew and loves chatting Star Wars, Fablehaven, and Webkins.
keep adding...
yummy food shopped for, prepared and cleaned up for you,
several choices for adult lectures and activities,
an onsite BYU creamery (yummiest chocolate milk and ice cream)
and a ton of super fun activities planned for together, family time
= the PERFECT family vacation
We have been looking forward to Tyler’s family reunion this year in Aspen Grove for almost two years and it did not disappoint!! It's the perfect set-up and we had the best time!!! Just a few minutes up Provo Canyon above Sundance Resort is where the gorgeous Aspen Grove is located. With the high amounts of rainfall in Utah this year it was still SO beautiful and green! We had a perfect balance of down time, play time with kids, and adult, couple time. The kids each got to go with their age groups (and luckily their cousins) where their days were packed with swimming, arts and crafts, hiking, rock wall climbing, games, a HUGE slip and slide, snacks, etc. etc. The little ones had a carnival, pirate, safari, and “It’s a Small World” day. After breakfast the kids would go play throughout the morning and then meet for lunch and then they would head off again for more playing. In the evening we’d meet at a huge grassy field to play together. While the kids were off there were a huge variety of activities to choose from including paintballing, basketball, shuffleboard, mini-golf, rifle shooting, ping-pong, badminton, racquetball, Frisbee golf, horse-shoes, ropes course, rock wall, swimming, hiking, golf simulator, card making, sand volleyball, painting, games to check out, tennis, geo-caching, photo scavenger hunt, pool, and some fabulous lectures from visiting BYU professors. Even with all of that to choose from, I cherished the quiet time I found to read in a beautiful little corner of nature and the moments alone with Tyler are something I don’t get enough of.
So...with that being said, here are a few of the many, many pictures I took during the week.
Day one kids ran off (happy as can be with their cousins and new friends) and we spent our morning at the rock climbing wall, ropes course, and repelling.
There's a first time for everything, right?!:)
Tyler's brother Brandon and his darling wife, Amy were with us...good times!!
Then we headed up the mountain for a little paintball action.
Here we are. Tyler's got the flag and running back. I'm supposed to be "covering" for him. Let's just say I ended the game with a lot of bullets remaining. I like it, I smile a lot, but not a lot of shooting or running from me. In fact, our kids were up on the hillside watching, yelling down, "Mom, do something!"
Family game night, do these kids look ready for fun or what? :)
And boy did they have it!!!
The rock wall was a HUGE hit.
It was awesome cheering for everyone, including the two, four, and six
(and sixty some) year olds to reach the top! So fun!
The three Price boys with Dad!
Frontier Night was something the kids had been looking forward to all week.
We were there for several hours enjoying all the fun activities for the kids (OK and I got in a little roping and Tyler did some archery too!).
Our hike to Stewart Falls...hard to believe it's not some tropical jungle
by the crazy, beautiful, bright GREEN!!
So...with that being said, here are a few of the many, many pictures I took during the week.
Day one kids ran off (happy as can be with their cousins and new friends) and we spent our morning at the rock climbing wall, ropes course, and repelling.
There's a first time for everything, right?!:)
Tyler's brother Brandon and his darling wife, Amy were with us...good times!!
Then we headed up the mountain for a little paintball action.
Here we are. Tyler's got the flag and running back. I'm supposed to be "covering" for him. Let's just say I ended the game with a lot of bullets remaining. I like it, I smile a lot, but not a lot of shooting or running from me. In fact, our kids were up on the hillside watching, yelling down, "Mom, do something!"
Family game night, do these kids look ready for fun or what? :)
And boy did they have it!!!
The rock wall was a HUGE hit.
It was awesome cheering for everyone, including the two, four, and six
(and sixty some) year olds to reach the top! So fun!
The three Price boys with Dad!
Frontier Night was something the kids had been looking forward to all week.
We were there for several hours enjoying all the fun activities for the kids (OK and I got in a little roping and Tyler did some archery too!).
Our hike to Stewart Falls...hard to believe it's not some tropical jungle
by the crazy, beautiful, bright GREEN!!
My cute sister-in-laws, I'm so lucky!
Oh I loved this view, could have spent the whole day in this lushness!!!
Then there was all the miscellaneous fun time!
As you can imagine I have TONS of photos, but at some point I've got to stop.
We really had the best time E V E R!!!
A huge thanks to Tyler's parents for the wonderful reunion together.
These memories we will always cherish!
Oh I loved this view, could have spent the whole day in this lushness!!!
Then there was all the miscellaneous fun time!
As you can imagine I have TONS of photos, but at some point I've got to stop.
We really had the best time E V E R!!!
A huge thanks to Tyler's parents for the wonderful reunion together.
These memories we will always cherish!

































Glad you had such a great time. It was fun to see you when you were here! And nice job narrowing down your 1000 or so photos. Great pictures, looks like some wonderful memories!
ReplyDeleteIt couldn't have gone any better. I was some what apprehensive about the whole thing but everyone seemed to get along wonderfully. Great time was had by all and the company wasn't too bad either! We cherish the moments we can all be together. Unfortunately they don't happen often enough. Thanks for sharing your pictures. This will be a vacation never forgotten. Love to all!
ReplyDelete