I am... a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend
I think... too much, my brain doesn't have an "off" switch.
I want... my children to stay young forever.
I have... an opinion - just ask.
I miss... those carefree days of youth
I fear... losing those that are dearest to me.
I feel... too deeply - I'm passionate about many things.
I hear... Tyler tapping away at his computer.
I want... my children to stay young forever.
I have... an opinion - just ask.
I miss... those carefree days of youth
I fear... losing those that are dearest to me.
I feel... too deeply - I'm passionate about many things.
I hear... Tyler tapping away at his computer.
I smell... the microwave popcorn Matthew was craving earlier today.
I crave... blue skies, fresh air, and the sound of waves (and chocolate, of course)
I cry... when my heart is touched, easily and often.
I crave... blue skies, fresh air, and the sound of waves (and chocolate, of course)
I cry... when my heart is touched, easily and often.
I search... for the "best" ways to do things.
I long...to be in Hawaii with Tyler again.
I wonder... what my childrens' futures hold.
I regret... the things I've said on impulse, I'm trying to do better.
I regret... the things I've said on impulse, I'm trying to do better.
I wish... for simplicity.
I love... to be with the people I love the most.
I care... about my relationships and my spirituality.
I always...am grateful when I am up early to enjoy the sunrise.
I worry... too much.
I am not... an artist, a seamstress, or a short-order cook.
I remember... the things I write down.
I love... to be with the people I love the most.
I care... about my relationships and my spirituality.
I always...am grateful when I am up early to enjoy the sunrise.
I worry... too much.
I am not... an artist, a seamstress, or a short-order cook.
I remember... the things I write down.
I believe... in my Savior, Jesus Christ.
I sing... often - I love music.
I don't always... have patience.
I argue... when I feel misunderstood.
I sing... often - I love music.
I don't always... have patience.
I argue... when I feel misunderstood.
I listen... to my kid's prayers and wish I could remember them forever.
I can usually be found... at home, in the car, or at Costco.
I can usually be found... at home, in the car, or at Costco.
I need... more hours during the day.
I am happy... when I've really connected with those I love.

Thanks for the link for Charity's ode to her house. I've been thinking all those same thoughts and keep thinking I should write them down. I have just recently been reading Charity's blog and I love how she expresses herself. Loved it! Also enjoyed the who are you? I agree with many of those!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully put! It gives me pause to reflect on those very topics. Love to all!
ReplyDeleteTHOSE are just some of the reasons I Love you so much! YOU are a great Mama, wife, sister, and friend! Sure Love ya! KP
ReplyDelete