Eight years ago this morning I was big, pregnant, and tired. I decided to take an afternoon nap during Aubrey's nap time and woke up to my water breaking. This was at 3:00 p.m. I called Tyler, he came home from work and my friend came over to watch Aubrey. We got to the hospital where there were no rooms available. They suggested I go sit in a near by waiting room until they could get a room. I was soaking wet by this point and having some serious contractions. I thought it would be best (who wants to be "forgotten" in some far off room?) to sit right there by their front desk and wait. It was amazing how fast they got me a room! Andrew was born at 6:01 p.m. What a joy it was to hear Tyler's tearful voice tell me, "It's a boy"! We were both SO excited to have our baby here, and a darling red-headed, 7 lbs. 13 ounce boy!
Andrew has a smile that lights up his entire face. We love him so much and are so grateful to have him in our family! A few weeks ago, he and I went on our date to the Sacramento temple to take some photographs for his Baptism invitations. We had a great time and got some darling handsome pictures.


Happy Birthday to Andrew! Can't wait to see you all next weekend!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to our favorite eight year old boy in Rocklin (shh, don't tell anyone).
ReplyDeleteOh so Handsome!!!Happy Birthday Andrew! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Andrew! What a joy you have been to our family. I love that smile of yours and your beautiful blue eyes, and your red hair, and your freckles. I love that you love to read and put lego's together and do puzzles and especially when you ask me for some help. But most of all I love being with you! I love our special dates.....just the two of us, and....well, I just love everything about you.
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE THE BEST!!!