Over here we do a lot of crafts.
Like every afternoon, after homework, and before the big kids come come, and the babe (ya I know he's two and not a baby anymore) wakes from his nap.
Craft projects are SO fun they can be done for hours and hours at a time!
So, we decided to do some Valentine's crafts with friends.
We made fun invitations with treats attached.
Finally the much anticipated day arrived.
ALL the little girls from Mrs. Barrett's Kindergarten class came for a Valentine's Day craft party. In fact, besides my own two, they all arrived in their pink, purple, and red shirts, sweaters, and hair bows! They are such cute girls.
Katelyn and Megan helped me choose the crafts. We decided on heart-shaped, owl necklaces,
cards with paper heart petals (super cute with rhinestone centers),
decorating cupcakes with as many sprinkles as you wanted (that's how we roll over here!),
and tissue paper hearts.
decorating cupcakes with as many sprinkles as you wanted (that's how we roll over here!),
and tissue paper hearts.
We did yummy brownie pops for the party favor! So fun!






When I grow up will you teach me all you know! AMAZING MOM you are!!!! CUTE IDEAS and so fun! I LOVE the party favors!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOk. Will you just write a book with all your kid and family activities and ideas? I will buy it.
ReplyDelete