Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Family

Who knew technology would ever get to be so FUN? I made this book today with some of our favorite 2010 photographs.


7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! It only took you a day?! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    This book is a template from the same girl that did the family tree, Jill Means. The pdf files for all 30 pages are $1.00. I bought the psd files for $10 and made Bonnie a 12x12 book from blurb.com. Shutterfly isn't my favorite, but hey it was free today!! I love how fast it is to drop the pics in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute book! Miss you and your adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool book!! You'll have to help me with the blurb.com thing someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!!!! Love the book! It is soooooo cute! Loved it! You guys could memorize the Proclamation with the help of that book! :) So FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is such a clever idea. I'm almost tempted to order yours. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails