Also I took Cranberry Salsa to a party this weekend and it was a big hit. I couldn't decide if I liked it better just with tortilla chips or over cream cheese with Ritz crackers. It's not only yummy, but beautiful in color for the holidays! Yourhomebasedmom.com is another site with fantastic recipes!
One that's not on a site are these yummy Sesame Green Beans. I bought a huge bag of beautiful (yes beautiful, long and skinny) organic frozen green beans and I was so excited to find a recipe that my kids would LOVE. I mean LOVE, like we scarfed one batch down and I quickly made another. They are that good!
Sesame Green Beans
2 teaspoons sesame oil
2 teaspoons canola oil
1 box (10 ounces) frozen green beans, thawed and drained
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
1 Tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
In a large, heavy skillet, heat sesame oil and canola oil over medium-high heat. Stir in the beans. Cook beans about ten minutes or until the beans are slightly browned. Stir in soy sauce. Transfer to a serving dish and top with toasted sesame seeds.
Last, but not least if you love Starbucks caramel apple cider like I do, try ourbestbites.com's version, it's yummy, especially on a cold night!

THANKS for sharing...I look forward to trying them! :)
ReplyDelete