Wanting to teach my kids WHO are some of the people in our lives that we forget to be appreciative to we set out making Thank You cards several days this month. It was darling to see who the kids wanted to say thank you to. A few of the people that they made cards for included their Primary teachers at church, Aubrey's piano teacher, their new Pediatric dentist, a special single woman at church who is always so loving, and the neighbors for sharing their dog. Remember this post.
Here is Andrew's card. I wish I would have scanned it in, but the photo will have to do. Note the drawings AND the spelling...I may have to translate the spelling (think phonetic)
The dog is thinking to himself "Brain says ball".
And then here's Katelyn's to her darling soccer coach.
This was a good exercise for me and my kids to do. It's on the list for next year's November too!




No comments:
Post a Comment