This weekend was our Rocklin Wave time trials. It was great timing since my brothers, Nathan and Brian were here visiting they got to see Aubrey and Andrew swim and spend the day between the pop-up tent and the pool side cheering! Andrew swam four events, 50 yard free-style, 25 yard backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly. Aubrey swam in six events, an individual medley, 50 yard freestyle, 25 yard backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly, and freestyle.
Here is Uncle Brian getting Andrew all "decked out" with team spirit! GO WAVE!!
Here the girls are doing what they do best, assuming their swim meet position, coloring!
What could be better? An oreo in one hand and pacifier in the other.
At the end of a long day of swimming, here are the swimmers with Uncle Nathan.





I LOVE TO SWIM!!! I really wish that I could see you all in action!!! Love ya lots!
ReplyDeleteHow fun to be able to show off one of your many talents to your uncles. Don't forget to call when you have your swim team fund raiser. Love to help the cause. Way to go in all your meets!
ReplyDelete