Last night on the way home from Sams Club, completely out of no where, this is how the conversation went...
Katelyn, "Mom, does Jesus love Santa"?
Me, "Yes Katelyn, Jesus loves Santa."
Katelyn, "See Megan, I told you!"
Aubrey, "Jesus even loves Satan"
Me, "Yes, Jesus loves everyone."
Andrew, "You guys, Jesus even loves OLD PEOPLE".
Aubrey, "Andrew, of course He loves old people and what is wrong with old people?"
Andrew, "I don't really like old people, they look ugly. I don't want to get old."
Aubrey, "Oh, Andrew you will still have those great blue eyes, your red hair will be gone or white, but you'll still be handsome."
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard. Please ask Andrew if he thinks Grandma and Grandpa are old. I just want to know where we stand.
ReplyDeleteOld & Ugly Grandpa Kerry
Oh, the innocense of children! Love the comments and also wonder what Andrew's little mind thinks. Tell Andrew I will love him even when he gets old and ugly! But I agree with Aubrey.....those beautiful blue eyes.....who couldn't love them.
ReplyDeleteSo funny!! I read this out loud to Steven. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute and funny! Your kids are so lucky to have sweet Aubrey as the oldest.
ReplyDelete