Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A shout out

I've got to give a shout out to the following:
Blurb.com 
I just got my blog book back from them on Saturday and it looks awesome!! I put into it my posts from my old blog on typepad, September 2006 - September 2009.  We all sat on the couch and reminisced as we had already forgotten some of the fun things!
I am so impressed with the quality and weight (I paid a few extra bucks for their premium 100 pound, silk finish paper) of the pages. I love the dust jacket cover and will definitely be using them for more digital books in the future.

Starbucks - Carmel Apple Cider
One of the few reasons why it's OK for cooler weather to settle in. I've been waiting since last winter and just enjoyed my first carmel apple cider this morning.  Ahhh....it just warms me inside-out!

Trader Joe's - Candy Cane Joe Joe's
I'm not a big Trader Joe shopper, for heaven's sake I've got five kids and a WinCo right up the street, however, at this time of the year I'm afraid you can't keep me out of their Candy Cane Joe Joe's.  It's like a really fresh oreo, but the cream is "studded with pieces of real candy canes".  I know they sound good, but they are amazing!  Then there are this year's new discovery, Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Joe Joe's and at $3.50 for ten cookies I'm not sure what they will hurt first, my wallet or my waistline! 

Last, but not least...
www.theidearoom.blogspot.com
Amy does THE cutest things and today featured my UP party rainbow cake!  So fun!  Be sure to check her out!

5 comments:

  1. The Candy Cane Joe Joe's are THE reason I wish we had a Trader Joe's here. I just sent off my first digital scrapbook and am anxious to see how it turns out. To do your blog book, does it just transfer over, or do you have to copy each post and pictures individually?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your blog book public? I'm considering doing a picture book for my Grandparents in Ohio with pictures from my whole family, and I am considering Blurb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachelle - My e-mail is mmstringham@yahoo.com. I would love to see the blog book. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the faculty at USC brought Candy Cane Joe Joes into work one day. It was hard to control myself, so I can't even imagine chocolate covered. Yummy! I have a frozen peppermint dessert recipe you would probably like if you like those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tips. I sure we had a Trader Joe's here. No such luck. We have Sprouts though which is a good substitute. I love the new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails